- Covid-19s Impact On The Sports Industry
The sports industry was one of the fastest expanding industries before the coronavirus pandemic caused a major public […]
- Auction Theory: The 2020 Nobel Prize Winner
A little about Nobel Prizes The Nobel Prize is not a single prize, but 5 different prizes in […]
- Gender Violence
“Your indignant behavior over the slightest perceived gender inequality makes it almost certain that inequality is what you […]
- China a neighbour hood or a threat
“In this world, fear has no place. Only strength respects strength. We must stand not only as a […]
- A civilized debate or just plain ruckus?
The first of the US presidential debates between Donald Trump, the president of the United States and Joe […]
- BILATERAL TRADE BETWEEN INDIA AND CHINA
Bilateral trade between India and China has been prominent in the 21st century. Through cooperation and interdependence, the […]
- IMPACT OF EVS ON AUTOMOBILE SECTOR
All of us may have heard about Elon Musk’s Tesla and how it is contributing to our efforts […]
- The Truth behind Gandhian Economic Thought
After years of reading mundane articles about “why Gandhi is still relevant today” every 2nd October, I decided […]
- Assessing Unusual Economic Indicators
In a world of complex and diverse economies we need various economic indicators to interpret current or future […]
- Why Capitalism is Intrinsic to Us !
The lockdown and endless nights of scrolling through the nerdy side of YouTube, I stumbled upon the […]
- American Muscle- The Geopolitics Behind US Dominance in World Politics
The United States of America is vast- both socially and geographically. What initially was 13 small colonies […]
- Advent of Insurance
Insurance is typically considered to be one of the most traditional industries in financial services and until recently, […]
- Afghanistan and central Asia, an overview of Afghanistan’s importance in central Asia
Introduction Right now, the Asian continent is burning in the fire of terrorism. It has experienced lots of […]
- PROTEST OR PROGRESS?
Boiling anger, unfair practices, falsified results, manipulated elections, and Europe’s last dictator. Belarus, a country with massive problems […]
- Ep 2 : Command Economies vs Free Market Economies
A voyage into the age-old economic duel between free market and command economies. The Three Marketeers discuss, through […]
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND THE INTERNET OF THINGS (AIoT).
The Internet of Things has been around for a while, but what exactly is it?Basically, it’s tied in […]
You may have heard that Mark Zuckerberg, the co-founder and CEO of Facebook, Inc. was in the courtroom, […]